Transform & Heal Yoga Retreat Amorgos – 20th April – 27th April 2022
Sun, Sea, Sand and LOTS of yoga.
Close your eyes and imagine the perfect Yoga Retreat. Amorgos is the place where it will all happen, on this beautiful island in Greece.
The 5 star facilities at Aegialis are here to support your transformation with spa, swimpools, sauna, massages and organic food. Aegialis will open their facilities for you to enjoy and unwind from the daily stress in life. The location is breathtaking with the roof top asana platform giving a panoramic view and all the rooms with sea views. You can choose to share a room or have your own and even extend your stay. The meals are all organic and vegetarian, grown in their own garden. The island is situated on a ley line and for centuries known for its spiritual healing energy.
The daily routine
We will welcome the day with meditation, yoga and pranayama. During the day there is enough free time to spend in the spa or treat yourself to a massage, or visit the island. In the afternoon we have an early dinner and in the evening a program that will vary with groupsharing, body work, yin/ restorative yoga, yoga nidra, selfhealing, etc.
What to expect
- Asana Practise to reconnect to your physical body, releasing pain and blockages.
- Workshops, group sharing, to express one’s inner feelings to reconnect to the emotional body and to home into your blind spots.
- Meditation, to reconnect to the mental body, the intellectual body and to tune into your higher will and to that of the divine will.
- Mantra singing, to reconnect to the resonnance of inner joy, gratitude and abundance.
We will have moments of mouna (noble silence), after the last workshop in the evening until breakfast. Or during mindfulness walks.
07.30 – 09.00 Yoga & Meditation
09.30 – 10.30 Breakfast
11.00 – 15.00 Time to plan a massage, go to the spa, or coaching on appointment
15.00 – 16.00 Early dinner
18.30 – 20.00 Yin Yoga/ Yoga nidra/ Restorative yoga / Workshop
20.00 – 20.30 Meditation
21.00 Silence/ Bed time
The package includes:
* 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view
* Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
* Lunch OR Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed) (no drinks included)
* Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
* One 30′ relaxing massage
* One 30 minute Crystal healing session.
* 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
* Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
* Use of wireless internet
* Vat, City Tax and Government Tax
* Twice a day yoga/ workshop/ sharing
* 30 min coaching / healing
- € 1500 in single occupancy
- € 1250 per person in shared double/twin room
Exclusive flight and ferry to Amorgos and excursions, massages and other services.
You do not have to have any experience in yoga or healing. This retreat will teach you skills to benefit your health and learn to become happy & healthy.
Your personal guide and host is May, she is yogateacher, holistic coach and healer. She began her spiritual journey about 18 years ago after breaking up a destructive relation and faced with depression and not loving herself. Yoga and meditation came on her path and her intuition knew this was beneficial for her healing. Her contract ended with a job that gave no fulfillment and she went to India for two months to learn yoga in an Ashram. She discovered the holistic, original yoga and when she returned she was motivated to teach it.
May is also a specialized holistic coach, has joined three 10- days silence Vipassana retreats, this selfhealing meditation technique helped her to let go of addictions, had initiations in Munay Ki, done a Healing Tao training, is Reiki and Vortex healer and did a lot of self healing in different forms with much gratitude to her zen master Feli
Your second host is Savinder Soor a Hatha yoga teacher in the Sivananda tradition of teaching.
It all began In the year 1997 when she undertook a course in crystal healing in England for her own personal well being by using the enhancing powers of stones to stabilize and harmonize her own energies, this set her in the right track to further her progression on all levels of being and in the year 2000 she went and done a Sivananda Yoga teacher training course in Canada. Later in 2007 she done the Advanced Sivananda teacher training course in Vrindavan India. Through her teachings as a yoga teacher she found that people had many questions on many different issues and aspects of their lives to which she could help them make shifts and transformations.
20 years on and she is still teaching, and hopes to make your retreat one that you will not forget so easily.
Please feel free to contact for any further details or questions: email@example.com/ +31 652 537 223 Savinder firstname.lastname@example.org 0681451669
What the island has in store for you
You will enjoy this really cute place, with its typical Cycladic architecture and narrow alleys. If you follow the walking path above Katapola (you can also go there by car, but the road is in poor condition), you will reach the remains of the Minoa ancient city. Many vestiges found on this site are exposed in Athens National Archaeological Museum. This city was the former summer residence of Minos, the 1st king of Crete
Aegiali is another village you should visit in Amorgos. It’s located in a very beautiful bay, about 20 kilometers north of Katapola.It’s the second port of the island. There, you will find a few Greek restaurants and taverns as well as a mini market. You will for sure love its authentic and family atmosphere: it’s completely different from Santorini and Mykonos, the most touristic islands
Another point of interest in Amorgos is its capital, Chora (also called Hora). You might know that, even if Chora is Amorgos’ capital, it has nothing to do with Athens or Rome. Chora is a typical Cycladic village, with white washed houses decorated with bougainvillea and a labyrinth of narrow alleys!
- The Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa. The Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa is, without a doubt, Amorgos’ must see attraction. It’s also the island most iconic landmark!
- Hiking in Amorgos
Hiking is clearly one of the best things to do in Amorgos. It’s a great way to discover every corner of the island and enjoy splendid panoramas.
- Essential oil distillery
Herbal distillery in the lovely town of Langada. The proprietor makes essential oils and other products from plants and herbs …a must see.